Friday, October 26, 2007

Uh oh


I've been bad. Very bad. Baaaaaaaaaaaad. I've been doing so well with my sugar reduction plan, but the past two days have been getting progressively worse. And today was absolutely horrible. I think my teeth are starting to ache from all the sugar I've had. The worst part is that my calories have been within range, so that means that 30-60% of my daily intake has been sugar. I don't even want to write this. Ugh. I guess the good news is that I am not craving anything sugar. I'm kind of grossed out by how much I ate, and how I feel right now (physically and emotionally). So I'm ready to get back on track, but I have a feeling I'm going to be a very cranky person for the next couple of days.

Okay. I'm going to move on, and mend my high fructose corn syrup ways. I promise.

No comments: