Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just Logging In


Slowly but surely, I'm getting back on track. I bumped my eating plan all the way back to Step 1 (protein with breakfast), and am working on a good workout schedule.

Sat: Workout- none, Eating- protein w/breakfast, but lots of calories and sugar.

Sun: Workout- none, Eating- same as Sat.

Mon: Workout- Ch/Ba from the 4 Day Split. 30 min walking dog. Eating- Same as Sun.

Tues: Workout- Bootcamp/Bi/Tri from the 4 Day Split. I actually threw up from all of that up and down movement (a first for me!). I'd say that it was because I was working so hard, but I was doing some serious modifications, and watching my heart rate during Bootcamp. Eating- a little better.

The next week is going to be tough to get my workouts in...I'm pulling extra hours at my part time job to cover for a co-worker.

No comments: