Tuesday, November 13, 2007

What Have I Been Doing?

Not too much. My evening job hours changed, and I'm working a lot more...therefore I'm working out a lot less. :( I've also been dealing with some family-related stress that made my diet take a nose-dive straight into the bottom of the sugar bowl. So this is kind of the relapse of the relapse. Or something.

As for my workout and diet log... well, I seem to be working out about 3 to 4 days a week, and eating protein for breakfast (and loads of sugar and calories for the rest of the day). So I'm not quite back at square one, but close enough for disco. Guess this means I'm not going to lose 5 lbs before Thanksgiving. Oh well. The more I tell myself it's not about losing weight, the more weight I don't lose. I think maybe I should just be honest.
Hell yeah, I want to lose 10, uh, 15, uh, 20 pounds!! I want to prance around in my skinny jeans again, and put away the fat clothes. I'd settle for pulling out the medium sized clothes. And yes, I have three wardrobes. And two of them seem to last a damn long time, because they've been in storage for over a year now. My fiancee is skinny. Even my dog is skinny. I want to be a matching set. Ok, I feel better now.
On the good side, I've got new pictures of my puppy. He's about 10 1/2 months old now.

No comments: