Sunday, October 21, 2007

I've Got New Videos

First off, the log

Friday workout: 35 minutes of step (LowMax, no blasts)

Friday food: very good. Under 100 g of sugar for the first time. Calories were also good. Having a medium breakfast, a large lunch and a smallish dinner seems to work pretty good for me.

Saturday workout: nothing

Saturday food: good until the fiance and I went out for dinner. My actual order of grilled chicken and shrimp was fairly healthy, but I chowed on the tortilla chips. Calories were on my high end, especially considering that I didn't work out.

Ok, now for the good stuff. I got my videos on Friday, and I've been previewing and working on making up weight sheets, and I start my new Cathe rotation today. It is going to look something like this:

Sunday: Disc A, Workout 1 High Intensity Step plus Ch/Ba weights
Monday: Disc A, Workout 2 Low Intensity Step plus Shoulders/Calves/Core weights
Tues: Disc B, Workout 4 Bootcamp Cardio plus Bis and Tris weights
Wed: Disc B, Workout 3 Cardio Kickbox plus Legs and Core weights
Thurs: Recovery day- walk, Budokon Beginning workout, yoga video etc.
Fri: Workout 1 HIS
Sat: Workout 2 LIS
Sun: Workout 4 BCC
Mon: Workout 3 CKB

and so forth. Thursday will almost always be a recovery day for me. I might vary up the cardio, especially with two step days in a row, but I will keep to the weight schedule.

I will probably have to modify the cardio quite a bit at first, and I KNOW I won't be at the weight levels that Cathe is. I'm not worried about it, though. It just means that I have room to improve.

No comments: