Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oatmeal Cookie Report

Last night I made the oatmeal cookie/bean recipe, and, well...it didn't suck. But it wasn't great. The batter, though, was great. So great, in fact, that I ate part of the batter, and gave the cookies to a co-worker. So now I halved my supply of oatmeal, and now I just have to figure out what to do with the rest of it.

Other than the oatmeal cookie batter orgy, my eating was fair yesterday. My fault, I was running late and left half of my lunch on the counter, so all I had for lunch was celery and low-fat ranch dressing...and peanut m&ms. I was hungry after lunch, I was hungry when I got home. And I was cranky that the cookies didn't turn out as well as I wanted to. Sigh.

Workout: I walked 45 min at lunch time, and in the evening I tried out the Budokon workout (see below). I wanted to do something a little more intense, but that workout has been gathering dust for a couple of weeks now, so I guilted myself into doing it.

No comments: