Sunday, October 14, 2007

The New Cathes are Coming!


Cathe's new workouts, a 4-Day Split, should be shipping on Monday! I pre-ordered, so if all goes well, I should be getting them either by the end of this week or the beginning of the next. I'm pretty excited about this series. There are 4 complete workouts on 2 DVDs. Each workout is approximately 60 minutes and has a separate cardio segment followed by a heavy weight training routine.

Disc A:

Workout #1 High Intensity Step Aerobics plus weights Chest/Back
Workout #2 Low Impact Step plus weights Shoulders and Core

Disc B:

Workout # 3 Cardio Kickbox plus weights Legs and Core
Workout # 4 Boot Camp Cardio plus weights Biceps/Triceps

AND there's going to be, like, a hundred premixes, or something ridiculous. I will be working up a rotation with these and will start just as soon as I get them in my greedy little hands.

No comments: